http://www.magicseoservices.com/Site/Sitepage.html search engine optimizationSeo Services

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]

Abgeschickt von thorrunnemsky am 22 Februar, 2010 um 06:10:35

Antwort auf: Debt Settlement - Debt Negotiation - Debt Relief - Debt Reduction ... von Zooniakek am 12 Januar, 2009 um 13:33:49:

There is one thing you actually lack," my friend told me. I had simply shown him a website project I'm working on. Because the owner of a large cleaning firm, my friend took an intense interest in my business model.

"What is it?" I asked, positive he was going to mention one thing regarding my overall website style or the logo that I realized suddenly, as I reexamined it, was a small amount tacky.

"Relationships," he said. "If you want to grow this web site business of yours, you need to urge out there and build relationships with real people." He looked thoughtfully at the site for a moment. "This is often very smart," he said. "But in all my twenty years in business, one issue has never changed - real business is made on creating connections with people." He went on to describe how he gets shoppers from his church, his exercise club, and - especially - from satisfied customers. "You wish to create that happen here."

"That sounds nice," I said, a bit confused. "However your business is in the real world. I mean, you clean buildings. Mine is in cyberspace. What's the affiliation?"

He smiled. "Now that I recognize you build websites, I can place a link to your website from mine. Then you place a link to mine from yours. I know you. I trust you. My friends will too, once they know I do."

In the Net world, we tend to hear a heap regarding <a href="http://www.searchengineoptimizationstore.com/Site/Sitepage.html"> Search Engine Optimization </a> (SEO) and backlinks. If you wish Google, Bing, and Yahoo! to note your web site, you want to take steps to form them. Part of that process is obtaining links to your site from other sites. The a lot of sites that mention yours and link into it, the higher it goes within the search engine rankings. And in the Net, that is better than gold. Analysis proves that when most folks are looking for product, they almost continuously buy from the primary ten search engine results. Thus if you show up on page fifteen, you just about don't show at all.

So back to my friend's comment. How can you build relationships and acquire links to your site? As I discovered, many of my friends and associates have websites - and every one of them have been glad to link me. Even my church did.

Perhaps you have got a dynamic site. How regarding loosening the principles? Rather than forcing folks to sign up to comment or vote in polls, place a CAPTCHA on the form. People appreciate web site administrators trusting them, and they can respond by mentioning the site.

Always be searching for ways that to encourage community. Add alternative individuals's pages to your web site links. The additional backs you scratch, the a lot of people will visit your site.

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]