online shopping websites,ONLINESHOPPING

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]

Abgeschickt von creelleme am 28 September, 2010 um 15:20:45

When I read KRISTA HERRING post about a just about all within 1 website that really echoes to the consumer, I was inspired to add a couple of ideas to her list of factors to take into account improving to marketplace much more successfully to cunsumers.

I currently have a few favorite online retailers that I love to check over every right now and again because they feature certain appealing characteristics. The website that I go back to time and time again contain certain elements that successfully appeal to me as a woman. such sites I enjoy HTTP://WWW.KATEXS.COM. Some of the elements that attractiveness to me on the site are things Melissa mentions in her very own article. I also agree on the point of navigation because in this kind of time period everyone need to save his or time as well as without navigation. Its not possible for anyone to observe more things or products from purchasing factor of view without navigation and here those sites fails to retain the customer or visitor. May all of you agree with me in this point that those who don’t have navigation seems to be information overloaded and this is not the actual right way to present anything, simplicity is always much ,much more attractive

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]