ddos firewall

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]

Abgeschickt von Spealochailla am 27 Dezember, 2010 um 01:51:02

Antwort auf: Auto Loans / Car Loan Rates / Financing for Used and New Cars von SekZoogeQuove am 12 Februar, 2009 um 00:36:00:

As our globe is largely based on our internet existence, each social and company events are transferring on to this new platform everyday. As individuals, we need to defend our personal privacy to shield our assets and family. But what about our company? What occurs when an individual hacks your business web web site or shuts you down for a few hrs by a DdoS attack? You are able to file a law suit, it is possible to try to locate them out but essentially, your business is ruined. In today’s globe whenever you are residing around the information and facts superhighway you've got to guard your business against all attacks. Attacks from hackers, attacks from rivals, even attack from students who just desire to have fun. They by no means believe of it as your way of earning money for the family, they just see it as another web web site to crush for competitors. Your hosting business protects you with every day even hourly backups and standart firewalls and so on. But no web website is 100% safe on these standart hosting corporations. Even in the event you have your personal devoted server and your personal firewall. The attacks are evolving everyday, so your protection is mainly outdated. Of course, this doesn’t indicate your internet web site will likely be attacked but think about it, what's going to take place if your web website is attacked with dos attacks around the day your new item or campaign is announced? All your funds on commercials is wasted, all of the customers that desire to acquire your merchandise are blocked and ultimately, when you restore your internet site, who will pay you what you have lost?

Maybe this seems like an not possible scenario for you, but I personally have lived it, so I know how you really feel when you loose funds and all your efforts are wasted. I misplaced six months of my time and about 8.000 bucks for marketing my mobile software program. I had to fight with dos attacks all of the week that I have announced my item. And in the same time I was trying to deal with the attacks, I had poor reviews about my web web site in the guests, as it was principally down since on the attacks. So it was a complete waste of time and dollars.

Needl

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]