chanel reduced in price on the marketwww.chanelsale-usa.com chanel loophole,chanel bags

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]

Abgeschickt von meilixiaofengling[meilixiaofengling] am 23 August, 2012 um 07:41:08

Antwort auf: At a leisure your forum was pleasant von Drarovokbok am 08 Februar, 2010 um 16:54:43:

Advertising Images

The only stuff this strife is wearing is the shoes,[url=http://www.chanelsale-usa.com/]chanel bags[/url] showing nutty her legs and hands. The target and knives show that these shoes are dangerous. Perhaps Louis Vuitton was usual for the "iffy and sexy" look.
This is a Louis Vuitton classified recompense shoes. The ad shows a spouse's legs and hands as she is pressed up against a target. she is not wearing any pants, and it is formerly larboard to the inspiration of the viewer if she is wearing anything else, additionally to the shoes. There are knives in the quarry, which embody danger, and to some extent, sleekness. I would associate a stab with something that is smooth and caustic, and uniquely is dangerous. The helpmeet obviously has smashing want legs, which get rid of off with the Louis Vuitton shoes. The ad states "Louis Vuitton. Shoes instead of men and in compensation women". I would take that to of course, from this twin, that the shoes are for the women to rub off last, and for the men to look at. The author of this ad may be women to judge that these shoes thinks fitting urge them dangerous, or snitch them to hazardous places where they settle upon stand outdoors because they are wearing the shoes, where they may be a target. Some aspects of this ad are strength, hazard, coitus, and women. As also in behalf of how this relates to women in the lawless punishment method, one could articulate that Louis Vuitton is supporting danger, and wants women to participate in dangerous activities, while wearing their shoes obviously. The denomination they could be receiving from this ad would be that of a "rotten girl",[url=http://www.chanelsale-usa.com/]chanel bags[/url] someone who's unfashionable for danger.
2. An Ad as regards Dove products, saying that women go about a find in every likeness, estimate, and color, and can hush be beautiful. A lady doesn't take to look like a creme de la creme to be beautiful. I invent this ad is directed more at women than men.
This is limerick of my favorite ads i've endlessly

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.rostockticket.de ]